Stephanie Frend - owner, manager, and instructor
- Stephanie’s background / interests has been in education (Physical Education grades 5 - 12 ), coaching, and working on one of the largest Morgan Horse Farms in the country. She has started her CHA training and those philosophies and focus on SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY will be a core of BHF operation.
- Bob has a background in engineering, coaching, and owning / operating a small horse for 25 years farm in Bolton MA
- Love of trail riding and associated disciplines
- Members of NEHT, BSTRA, IMTCA, CHA and more
- Traveled as far as West Virginia and Virginia for clinics and trail riding ventures
- Equine Affair
- Experience of owning and operating a horse farm
- On the job training working at one of the largest Morgan horse farms in the country
- Love the challenge / excitement of being around / living with / learning from / LEADING these magical creatures
- Living / working in the "earthy" natural environment of a horse farm
- Desire to work with / help others learn about these great animals.
- Operating a first class equine facility that is well kept, fun to be at, a pleasure to be at.
- Together we have more than 40 years of experience in raising, caring for, riding, and training horses. Enough to know that these are amazing animals that takes a lifetime to understand and that there is always more to learn!!